Sunday, January 20, 2019

Happy Birthday Sweet Daughter

Photo © by ~dellgirl~


When I think of you on this your special day, I marvel at God’s goodness.
Of all the women in the world, he chose me to be blessed with you for my daughter.

I am eternally thankful that he considered me worthy of you,
my beautiful and charming daughter.

Photo © by ~dellgirl~

 Happy Birthday my sweet, I love you more than words can say.


Happy Birthday means I am:

H  - Happy that our Heavenly Father gave you to me              

A  -  Awesomely thankful for your love and companionship

P  -  Pleased and delighted with your sense of humor and your upbeat attitude   

P  -  Proud of the amazing young lady you have become

Y  -  Yes, I am happy, pleased and proud that you are mine and I am yours.



B  -  Blissfully Blessed by your caring compassion                              

I  -  Inspired by your tenacity, courage, and determination

R  - Rejoice inwardly at the sound of your voice and smile greatly when I see your            face

T  - Truly thankful for your compassionate caring ways  

H  - Hopeful that we have many more happy years together

D  -  Delighted at your attention to  details I sometimes overlook

A  - Amazed, happy and thankful that I have been so wonderfully blessed

Y  - You are my sunshine, you  light up my life.

Photo © by ~dellgirl~

Happy Birthday Sunshine,

I Love You!


7 comments:

  1. You've made my life richer and more joyful than I could ever imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having you as my daughter is truly a precious gift from God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could count all the things I learned from you, I would be a rich woman. Thank you, sweet daughter, for being such an inspiration in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The minute I first saw you, I knew you were special. What I didn't know, was that you were and are my angel-in-disguise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday My Angel, I love you with every fiber of my being!

    ReplyDelete
  6. juat spent the weekend with a special son, no daughters but this son is a jewel, full of love, understanding and compassion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you, Lin. Glad to hear you had a great time with your son. Thank you for stopping by and especially for the nice comment.

      Delete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!