Monday, May 10, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

I haven't had time for blogging since the new year started. Too much going on, so much to do. Most mornings I hurriedly finish my personal and household chores. Then I wait...

Jace is done with his bath so he slips into his Pooh robe and slippers.
Other mornings he's content to chill on his boppy a while before his bath.


Sometimes he watches patiently while I try to figure out my new webcam.


At the end of every day we snuggle to wind-down and relax a bit before bedtime.
And so goes a day in the life of dellgirl and her first grandbaby.
AGG -- Ain't God Good!
~ ~ ~

12 comments:

Tess said...

those pics are precious! I can't decide which I like most ... the pooh bear towel or the adorable one of him cuddled and sleeping at the end.

ah..those days pass too quickly. enjoy them. enjoy them.

Kay said...

Aha... so THIS is what has been keeping you so busy! What a gorgeous grandbaby! What a sweetie Jace is! I love his name, too. He is so adorable!

Angie said...

Oh, he's so adorable! Congratulations. I hear grandkids are the best.

Lin Floyd said...

fun grandbaby-now we know where you've been.

Mare said...

God bless you both...I am so jealous!!

MOMSWEB said...

OMGoodness! GIVE ME THAT CUTIE PIE BABY!! You're not busy, you're enjoying being a grandmother!

kavita said...

How cute..i don't blame you for not blogging.Jace looks like a very active baby who believes in keeping his grandma busy all the time and ain't he lucky to have an awesome grandma like you.

My love and blessings to sweet Jace.

Have a great time !

Betty Manousos said...

OMG!! My heart melts looking at those pictures!!And what a beautiful name he has!
He is so cute!
Have a great week ahead!

Betty Manousos said...

Hey, Betty Manousos from CUT AND DRY!

Kay Dennison said...

He is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!

Kat O'Keeffe said...

Oh, how adorable! No wonder you've been busy! He's such a cutie!

Donna B said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!! We miss your voice...but totally understand. My 3rd grand child arrives some time in September...his name will be Jacob. My youngest daughter's first child. Combining my husband's and mine, this will be our 9th! Happy snuggling...xoxox