Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary


Happy Anniversary To Me
and Papa DellGirl!

July 12, 1969 - July 12, 2009
~ ~ ~

It's an old story [inject a chuckle], old friends read it last year.

We started 1st grade together in our little country town. I didn't know him from a hole in the ground. We got better acquainted in 2nd grade as he was a mischievious little dickens. Fun, but devilish as all "git-out". He and a friend chased me home one day after school...

New friends can read it here.


4 comments:

  1. I went back and read the story. What a great turn of events! Congrats on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Leona. I went to read the story of your beautiful life together and loved it. How wonderful to be with someone you've known just about your whole life. Have a terrific celebration today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked at my comment on last year post and this is your 40th wedding anniversary-CONGRATULATIONS! how fun you are together and have a family to call your own and hopefully grandkids one day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwe. That was a sweet story. Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!