Having trouble pasting pictures or photos to guest books on msn.live.spaces? First, you must post the picture to a website, an image hosting service, a blog (like our blogs here) or to another place where you can open it in a web browser. There are free blogs here at blogger.
I have a family history blog on blogger that is set to private. Since no one else has access to the blog I used it to post my pink flowers picture on my dellgirl.live.space so it would open in a separate window.
HOW-TO Copy & Paste Without Right-Click Menu Options:
* Highlight the picture you want to copy or cut, or place the cursor where you want to paste.
- Copy: Press Ctrl-C (hold down the Ctrl and press C) to copy.
- On a Mac, use Command-C (press C while holding down the Apple key).
- Paste: Press Ctrl-V (press V while holding down the Ctrl key) to paste.
- On a Mac, use, Command-V (hold down the Apple key and press V).
- Cut: Press Ctrl-X (Command-X on a Mac) to cut text or images.
Complete details for How to Copy & Paste without right-click menu options.
To add an image to the body of an email instead of sending it as an attachment, go to About.com Email. Hope this helps.