Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sharing Resources

Today’s post is to share resources, as I promised I would. During my continuing search for information, writing and publishing resources, and other helpful tidbits, a new friend on twitter introduced me to her wonderful website, We Compare Books.

We Compare Books will help you save money on the books you purchase. How do they do that? They search the largest bookstores online and compare book prices so that you don’t have to. This way, you always get the best possible price. It is a free service that will help you find your books at the cheapest price.

Book lovers, students, and parents of students can all benefit from comparison shopping at We Compare Books. Or, if you prefer the url: http://www.wecomparebooks.com/home

Give them a try today. Have fun!

Until we share again,
Leona

3 comments:

  1. great idea. thanks for sharing the link-will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Leona! That's really kind of you to look out for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good, although i don't know how much that will help me since i am in Canada. Do they do comparisons for here as well? hmmmm...well i will check it out anyways. Thanks.

    Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!