Monday, October 20, 2008

It's A Bright Sunny Monday...

the sun is shining, the leaves are falling, and everybody has gone to fulfill their Monday obligations. Me? I'm rushing around trying to visit all the friends I can before anyone returns home to interrupt my flo. Hope you all had a good and restful weekend. Mine was nice, really nice.

Before I go on, Marvin won the 'Battle for the Best' on the radio show Friday evening. I lost count of the votes about the last 15 or 20 minutes because I was visiting your blogs and spaces, catching up and, reading what you were all doing. Last count I heard was 86 to 79 with Marvin in the lead. But, I did hear that he won...this time.

Saturday Jordyn and I spent the afternoon at the Galleria window shopping and hanging out. She bought a couple of things, everything I liked didn't come in my size or it was the wrong color or some other strange something like that. Sunday we went to the 'Outlet Mall', window shopping again. This time I did find a nice black evening jacket...for those events when you just need a little something on your arms but not a big coat. Baby son came with us this time, didn't buy anything...said he simply wanted to 'hang-out' with us.

I treated them both to lunch, we came home and settled down to some easy listening music and chit-chat. About 8 or 8:30 I left Baby son to his own devices so he could do whatever...and be ready to get up early for work today. He spent the night...yaa!

Have a happy Monday everyone, I'll come by your place soon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Leona, that sounds so lovely. I wish I could do the same. You are certainly blessed. I'm a bit envious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all need days like that with family, shopping and sunshine. glad you enjoyed yourself plus found something to buy...an added bonus.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!