Thursday, July 10, 2008

Weblog Award

I received this award from Lin with the instructions to pass it on to seven other blogs that I find deserving.


The Rules for This award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her/his blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 others blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.

So here are my nominations. Check them out and see why I chose them:

1. Shortie2Tall - a good friend and fellow blog buddy.

2. Go Jordyn - about healthy eating.

3. Life Cruiser - blogging life's journey making friends along the way, sharing her friendship and insights.

4. JoAnn's Space - a warm friendly blog friend who writes engaging personal stories and makes every one feel special.

5. Cindy - a blog friend who shares her adventures along with wonderful photos and videos.

6. Rambling On - A funny funny blog friend with lots of insightful information to share.

7. Caroldee - a blog friend whose space is filled with news, facts, and personal writings. She has other blogs also.

2 comments:

  1. this is so fun, kind of like pay it forward but easier to do and introduces you to lots of new blogs. thanks for keeping it going. my laptop works after 2 hrs of struggling to get the internet wireless and emails going...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will see what I can do with this when I get some free time.. I appreciate the honor of being a chosen one!! THANKS!! : )

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!